OK I promised to post some pics of the girls new room,
well its still the same room with just a few added touches.
Amelia now has her own loft bed just like Julianna's
I made it over the "dress up"room they already had now
it just has a smaller ceiling.Where A"s bed was now resides a larger sitting /play area with new bookshelf's (yeah we can now fit more books).the girls love it and have a new place to play and hang out. A's bed now on a level with J's I cut a small
window/opening in the wall so they can sit and talk or
crawl through when they should be sleeping
(maybe that was not such a great idea?)now all i hear at 9pm is hee,hee pstsstss,pststss, hee hee heeeee! well I tell them the can talk a little bit then its time for bed. I must go now a lot to do need to post some stuff on ebay and do some chores. but just for all that are interested as of today 10-22-08 we have only 64 days intil Christmas oooooo the Joy I am actually listining some Christmas music right now well i got to go love you all and God bless Jon. ps look for the post on Jamie and Jam in percussion band to be coming soon
No comments:
Post a Comment