Monday, October 20, 2008

Another busy, but great weekend

This past weekend we had the kid's birthday party at my mom's house (thank you mom) it was a bit cool but the kids had a great time running around with there friends from the neighborhood. they had about 12 friends over. Some arrived a bit early and Gabe found a (girl friend) see the picture to the rt. they had a great time sharing the sand box. One of our friends lent us there bouncy house ( man was that thing heavy). The house was full for the first hour of the party, poor Gabe every time he got standing and tried to walk someone would bounce near him sending him to the floor but all was good in G's world int ill he tried to take one of his friends out at the shoulder with his nose.
Amelia enjoyed the whole experience especially the bouncy house and the Casper pinata. Let me tell you it may have only been a paper bag but I had to cut a hole in it because it would not break open when the kids where hitting it.all Grandpa and Great Pop where even able to make it down to the party Granpa brought cousin Austin with him who also came to enjoy the great party.On Sunday Thank you Granpa Dick. Latter the kids went to visit Grama and Grampa After I dropped them off I was able to take a few hours to catch upon some computer work and enjoy a cup of coffee in the process . As I stoped to gas up OMG only $2.59 a gallon I was all excited I can not believe it WOW 25 dollars ant i gat 10 gallons of gas. It was a great week end over and all I am amazed how fast the time is going by it will be Chistmas before you know it ( 65 days for all that are counting).I am really enjoying all of the family time lately and Amelia is up to reading and working on her phonics and doing great at it she is all excited to do class work she ask's can I do some more school work now. Julianna is up to reading books all by herself or if its a bigger word she asks for help but with the Phonics books she is Reading about 2-3 when we do reading work. I will post some pics of the new bedroom tomorrow Amelia wanted a loft bed like Julianna's but in doing so gave me some more room to make a little more book shelves and a reading ares in the room under Julianna's bed well Lots of love and God bless I have to run and get ready for work oo the joy of grave yard. Jon

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte