Thursday, October 23, 2008

All Aboard!!




This is just a quick post, more of a gratuitous chance to show off some new pics of the little man!! I have a different post running around in my head, but not the time or energy to write it yet, sorry, but it is coming!!
These pictures were taken today, Gabe was playing in his room by himself, and when I went to check on him I found he had strung together about 7 train tracks. Our train tracks are not the easy snap together kind either, they are solid wood, with the male/female parts, no flex to them, you have to get them just right!! I helped to finish the ring around the room, and then we set up the trains and choo choo-ed our way around, and around, and around, and, you get the picture!! Here is the little conductor going around yet again, with the Boo-tiful Thomas in the lead.

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte