Friday, August 15, 2008

How Time Slips Bye!!!

Well it has been Three months since we have meet our the newest additions to our family.I can not begin to tell you the changes that have been going on in my life and our lives. As Jamie had mentioned in her last blog we have taken a new course in the whole parenting thing. As for myself I can say these past three months for me have been beond life changing, I have dealt with things that I must say I thought I would never deal with. I have been filled with joy, happiness, sorrow, anger and at times a since of failure. I have never thought that I would be a bad father or provider for my family, but for the past month I was felling a little I don't know depressed or something I could even say I thought I had a little case of PADS( post adoption depression) I have had the feeling of well I was just tired and Blah.....Jamie and I had a talk about it and she brought somethings to my attention and I am doing better I am also trying not to sweat the small things and just do my best. We are all doing well I am feeling better and am trying to have a good time with the kids and help Jamie out more around the house I told her that I need a chore chart along with the kids so I don't forget them. On a good note I was joking before we left for ET with our friends Brent and Amanda about getting on the Geardea diet and know well it looks like I some how got it from Gabe ( no I did not eat his Poo I don't care what Jamie says). I don't know for sure but I am sharing a lot of his same issues we will say, when we left for ET I was in a health thing for work and I had to weigh in and know three months latter i can say I have lost 24 lbs way to go for the Big G diet I would not recommend it though I thing the whole "sick thing added to my Blah..... weeks as we can call them. As far as the kids and Family go they are going great I will not get into what Jamie covered in the last post but, probably one of the best time we had was this week I took them outside and they helped me build them a superhero hideaway and then the next day we went out side and played superhero I was the bad guy and they had a blast wrestling me to the ground and tying me up with there magic (Jump) rope. I would break out and say I was out of power and weak and when they came over I would pounce on them and tie them up HA HA HA HA HA. The best part was later on at bed time when we cuddle and I ask them about their day they Julianna and Amelia both told me the best part was playing with me in the yard ( Teary moment). So I will continue on my positive road with my great co pilot Jamie and enjoy the journey because that is the best part of the whole adventure. I will promise to add more of my thoughts to the blog and I will try to add a bunch of pictures to update for the three month maybe a new slide show thanks again to all who take the time to read my random thoughts and a special thanks to my beloved wife for everything Love ya Hun and God bless everyone ....... Jon

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte