Join us in discovering the adventures that await us on our path to grace in our God, come see what this family loves...
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Som'r great fun on Fathers Day.
Well first and foremost happy Fathers day to all of the fathers out there, and most of all the my fathers( Dad, Dick, Eric and Pop) whom all have influenced me and help out in my life over the years in one way or another. This fathers day has to be by far the one of the best yet with thee kids the love to never end.( at least one of the three loves me at a given time). This year it was kind of a fathers day weekend, well first off my fathers day gift was a gift of Omaha Steaks and on Saturday Jamie fired up the grill and made me some of the tenderloin steaks and grilled chicken along with sweat potato's and veggies. They all sang Happy fathers day and gave me kisses and for dessert oh the dessert we had som'rs with toasted coconut marshmallows the kids loved them as you can see.It was a great night full of fun and laughs the kids are all getting a long great I don't think that I could ask God for a better family ( well maybe one or two more in the future). well I can't say enough how well every thing is even the bad moments seem to vanish from my memories as quickly as the upset moments themselves and are far out shadowed by the loving and happy moments. As a father of three I can say the only real complaint I have is that the children can not have enough of daddy I mean its daddy this or daddy look at this and daddy help me I wish I could do it all but there is not enough time in the day so they just have to deal with the daddy time they have. I love being a father to me it is the best job I could have never been hired to do, to have a family as great as mine its fantastic so thank you all whom have imparted your wisdom upon me to help me become the man and father that I am . May God bless you as he has me Love Jon.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte
No comments:
Post a Comment