Well, thankfully this weekend has flown by, and tomorrow Jon will spend his day calling the NVC and trying to find some very sympathetic person to help us out and find our paperwork. What fun!!! Our SW has us scheduled in tentatively for a week and a half from now, but we are not certain our paperwork will be at the Embassy in time, so we remain tentative. I will be putting a hold on airline tickets tomorrow though, so at least that is something positive.
Right now I am watching a little "alligator" dive from one end of her pool to the other, she is having a blast, and a bit later we get to watch a Hannah Montana where Miley goes back in time, very cool. Today we worked on writing, and I am really impressed with how well J is doing with her writing skills, and her ability to sound out words and fill in the blank letters to finish the words. She is really making leaps in her understanding, and her penmanship is coming along nicely too. This is the only subject I ever failed, in the 1st grade!! I am sure Jon would have failed it too if the nuns had graded penmanship, instead they whacked your knuckles and made you do it again(according to Jon;) ).
I got a nice gift the other day, I was told I get to take Mother's Day off, the first time I have ever gotten to do that as a mom!! Thanks D & G, (not Dolce and Gabana:) ) I can't wait to sleep in until 8 and have breakfast in bed, I want scrambled eggs with cheese and asparagus, and bacon, lots of bacon, and of course lots of Ethiopian coffee, YUM!!!! This is a hint to my dear husband and daughter, this is really what I want!
Gotta go get my little "gator" all dried up and ready for bed!! Pray for our paperwork to get where it needs to go and for our tickets to be cheap!!!( Just kidding !!)
No comments:
Post a Comment