Join us in discovering the adventures that await us on our path to grace in our God, come see what this family loves...
Friday, May 9, 2008
so much to do
Well, we are officially swamped with bags and suitcases, and I have been in a frenzy of organizing and tidying, and need to still clean out the fridge and clean up the house, clean the cat box, change bed sheets, go to work, eat, sleep and shower, GULP!! I have tons to do, and not tons of time to do it in, but our tickets are all taking care of, both international and domestic, so now it is just us to get ready. Thankfully Julianna has been really good and is happily staying out of the packed stuff, and content to watch movies and play in her room, this is good since we have so much to do. I have to go now since I have things to get done before I head to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte
No comments:
Post a Comment