Thursday, May 8, 2008

WE HAVE A DATE!!!!!

I know my dear hubby already posted, but I just had to post too!! We travel in less than a week!! I have never done any traveling without tons of time to prepare plans and flights, now I have killed my cell phone battery 3 days in a row with airline calls, travel agent inquiries, calling my dear sister, 3 days of cell battery annihilation, that must be some sort of a record!! Right now Jon is looking at our domestic flights and planning with Jet blue, and I am frantically hitting my refresh button for emails from our SW about our return flight and the timing, HELP!!!!! I hav eto go now and refresh the email a few more times, gotta go, jamie

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte