OK I left of with our return to the guest house and a little girl who was feeling much better. Saturday(today) was a fantastic day we started off with another fantastic breakfast created by our wonderful staff, then headed to the main office to have a meeting with the kidd's Doctor,SW,nurse and media personal. Jamie and I watched the Life Video about Gabe's and Mia Bertu's childhood where they were from who there mom was and what they did before they came to the care center, just Jamie and I were able to view this because its all of the childrens backgound info. It was amazingly done and very moving to watch I cried a few times. After we finished we were taken to the toddler house where Gabe is and Mia Bertu was visiting we had another great time together this time Julianna was able to injoy the whole experience also I feel that the bonding is going along great, the communication is just a we bit slower but we are learning.We stayed through the kids lunch and were able to feed them and bond just a little more. when it was time to leave Julianna was crying because she did not want to leave her brother and sister and as Jamie was trying to console her I was chasing down Mia Bertu who would'nt stay she was trying togo home with us both very touching. We then returned to the G.H. for lunch and on the way we passed the "Vets office" where all the sick goats and health goats go to get cured of all ailments, and then off to Ahope to drop off our four suit cases of donations and meet the children unfortunately they were all sleeping but we did get a tour of the center and some info on what they do God bless them the children were to cute for words all sleeping in there beds. After Ahope is was off to shoping:):):):)
They took us to a outdoor shopping area and it was very cool some street beggars and a lot of kids I became forever known as "spiderman spiderman" everyone looked at my tatoo and had to comment on it and after a minute in the marketplace I was spiderman....
I felt so bad for all of the beggers a mix of cripled people Moms and children to just children and if you give out to much Bir or candy everytime they start to flock around you the "police" come and scream at them and if they dont leave the hit them to make them goaway.We then were given a tour of the Markado so so so packed I never thought you could jam that many people cars buildings animals and stuff into one area. Now I know why they don't recommend that you shop there its because you would never find your way back to the truck.We went out tonight for a traditional Ethiopian Dinner and Dancing show I thought the show and food was fantastic (except the fake banana bread) and the nest part was for a family of three ( Julianna ate free) it was a waping 300 Bir or 28.00 American yeah for all three not one person. well I must go see if i can get a lillte nap in now will post about the trip south latter good night and God Bless Love you all
No comments:
Post a Comment