Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Yet again, Good news, bad news, undetermined news!!

Back to the good news, bad news thing, GGGRRRRR! Also have some as of yet undetermined news as well, could go either way. The bad news: I finally broke down and called our SW today and she had to tell me that they cannot give us a date to travel until they know for sure that our paperwork is in ET at the Embassy. So this means 3 weeks of waiting, then maybe a week or 2 notice to travel, 5 more weeks, NNNOOOOOOO!!!! The good news: our paperwork is actually at the NVC and they will move it on quickly, yeah(that is the best we have got right now!). The undetermined news is this: if Jon can get in touch with the lady from the congressman's office, she can call the NVC and encourage them to send an electronic copy of our papers, and that to the Embassy this is fine, so I am hoping that our congressman's office can convince them of this!! If this happens we can travel very soon, as soon as we can be fit in!! I am trying not to get too hopeful, since every thing else has not gone the way I hoped so far! We will see!
Well today it has been confirmed that julianna is completely a girl, and way ahead of me at her age!! A few weeks ago she was caught by daddy putting on mommy's makeup, she had a very bronzy glow to her face and neck, and today she decided to bathe her hands in mommy's rose oil perfume, very pretty, and fragrant!! I did not do things like this until I was at least 7, she is WAY ahead of the curve, HELP!!!!! I have managed to convince her that if she wants to put on makeup she needs to have mommy help, and oversee. I think this is what my mom did, I really only remember getting to wear blue eyeshadow up to my eye brows, fabulous!!! Sadly for Julianna I do not wear blue eye shadow, only a pale green and a gold, how boring I am!!! She does not seem to mind though, Hey it is still makeup, and still fun.
Love and hugs to all, and please continue to pray for us, Jamie

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte