Okay, so lately our blog has been mostly doom and gloom, but I have decided to be a bit silly and tell all some of my favorite things, so in no particular order:
My first cup of coffee, the house is quiet, the birds are singing outside and I can stand in the back yard and just enjoy the peace
walks with my honey and the sweet girl, we talk about everything, and nothing, but it is always fun and revitalizing for us to be together.
holding hands with Jon as we fall asleep, tired after a long day of work around the yard
iced mochas at the coffee shop, it is a 2 mile roundtrip walk, and worth every step
The smells of summer, grills, mown grass, sunscreen, and my apple and pear blossoms
Julianna's sweetness, silliness, and her quiet off pitch singing when she wakes up every morning
sleeping with the windows slightly open, and when I get cool rolling over and snuggling Jon
the THWAP, THWAP, THWAP, sound flip flops make, so summery
Having bare feet all the time
watching my new peas and lettuces poke up through the dirt
the Christian rock station I have started listening to, it is fantastic
having cute sunglasses(shallow I know, but hey they were only $4, and so cute!)
barbeque's with friends and family, the laughs, the fun, the food, all good!
beach days with our adoption group, we drive 45 minutes to meet them, but it is so much fun and Julianna really gets to indulge her beach baby side.
This is all for now, there are more, but this could get tedious for you all! Plus I hear some off key singing coming from the bedroom, so my little twitter bird is up, and loves to be cuddled in the morning, almost as much as she likes to be tickled!! I LOVE that sweet baby, sleepy smell that clings to her when she first wakes up, they should bottle that smell, it would sell huge to empty nester moms!!!! Just a random thought, gotta go have a wonderful day! J
No comments:
Post a Comment