Sunday, April 13, 2008

We wait we wait so its off to do projects I go........

OK so here is one positive things about waiting, I can finally accomplish many of my honey do projects. This one was top of the list and about a month of completion one new kitchen table 38" wide by 7ft long enough room to fit three kiddos and a few adults and wow what a game playing table also plenty of room for it all... Jon



t
this is one of three fully extending storage cabinets to fit all of our kitchen storage stuff( kitchen Aid,crock pot, bread maker...)


Top off with Poplar trim with a finish edge and three drop down lights on a dimmer switch. well as soon as i can get some pics of Gabe's room I will......Jon

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte