Join us in discovering the adventures that await us on our path to grace in our God, come see what this family loves...
Friday, April 11, 2008
All in Gods time Part 2.....
Well as I said in my last blog (all in God's time) I deeply feel in my heart that God has everything happen for a reason. With that out of the way its is a lot easier said then done with road block after road block popping up upon our road to our children I struggle to find the direction that God wants me to go. Is this a test of faith? I wonder. In the Book of Job 5:18 "God Injures, but he bandages.He beats you up, but his hands make you well" Shows me that he will fix this problem and make it right. I can only imagine what God has in store and why he seems it fit to make us wait longer to be with our children. I know in my heart and soul that it will all turn out but right now it hurts a lot my heart achs for my childern and my arm yearn to hold them day after day. Everyone else that we went through court with is off and traveling in a few days, and we had a paper snafu and so our SW said it might be another week or so, well fine we can still be home for the end of April but now I am praying that we are able to make it home in May I would love to be able to come home for mothers day. Our sw said that we are waiting on CIS so Jamie and I sent our state reps an email asking to help expedite the process and I send out Emails to all of our state reps and Governor also.Well with that off my chest I must return to work and try to find more things to fix around the house to occupy my time and keep my mind off the waiting.................and waiting..........I know that God will come through because he knows whats happening I just wish he would clue us in...I just want to ask all of our friends and family to please continue to pray for us and mostly for our children whom have been waiting so long in the care center I know it is a fantastic care center but I can only imagine what they have been through so far only to hear, yes your parents are coming for you ( they would have been here already if not for the red tape) but it will just be a bit longer. well again please keep us in you thought and prayers God Bless ....Jon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte
No comments:
Post a Comment