Well after a horrible start I finally got a rainbow or two at the end of this very soggy day. First and foremost, Papa is feeling better, the pain is being managed, and they think they have determined the problem, so I am feeling happy about this. He had quite a few visitors today, and enjoyed talking and visiting, and was a bit more bright eyed today as well, so all is good there. Nana has bronchitis not pneumonia so this is good, and the Dr thinks she will do well tomorrow so we are all praying that the hip surgery will go well.
Good baby news as well, we received the birth certificates naming Jon and I as mother and father, so YEAH!!!!! I am also glad to learn that our addendum has been expedited to CIS, and that our wonderful SW has contacted CIS and let them know that we are waiting to travel. She is hoping that this will move our papers through the channels faster, and our agency SW is holding space for us near the end of the month, so our fingers are crossed.
Our kids BC pictures are so cute, Gabriel looks great, he has gained weight and looks good, and he has more hair, Amelia looks happy and sweet, and her hair is growing nicely. So this is all good, and hopefully in a few days our SW will be able to tell us when to expect our papers to reach ET Embassy.
These things are all a great ending to my day, and now I am off to bed for an early night!!J
No comments:
Post a Comment