Just a quick update today, we are currently living in uncertainty about most everything in our lives. We are uncertain what is wrong with Papa(jon's dad), the doctors have not figured out what is causing the intense,debilitating pain, hopefully they will have some news soon. Nana will most likely have to have her hip replaecment removed and packed for a few weeks, then they will re-re-redo the hip(yes 3 redo's!!). Please pray for them, and for us as well, Jon's mom has started her new job, and is running all over the hospital visiting and checking in with doctors, and is becoming worn down, we do not want her in the hospital too!! We are all pitching in, but having two stubborn, pained, not hungry patients is hard, and they have little patience at times, and we try to not get frustrated, but it is hard because seeing them is torturous on us and there is little we can do. What a situation!!
Jon and I have also hit a bit of uncertainty with our homestudy, and need an addendum due to Amelia's age and other factors, so now we have to wait due to this snafu, and our new paperwork needs to reach the ET embassy before we can get a travel date, so that pushes back our travel even more. I am trying to remain optimistic, but with many pieces of important paperwork expiring soon I am getting anxious, and these are all papers that rely heavily on a bureaucrat to stamp them, when they find time! These are all things the state of MA requires, and are somewhat silly, but have to be in order, thankfully both our homestudy SW and our agency SW are fantastic, and very calm in the face of my frazzled and frantic calling.
Right now one of the few things I am certain about is that I am almost ready to fly, I have packed clothes for both kids(as long as Amelia does not grow more she will fit them fine), and Julianna helped me cut and tie little books for coloring and stickers, and make little activity bags. She also wants to do some chores and make some money so that when we go to ET she can exchange it, and hand out money and candy to street children. This is all her own idea, I bought candy from easter and Valentine's Day and will hand this out, but she wants to give out her own money too,so sweet my little girl. Of course she cannot give out money herself, she would be mobbed and hurt by all the street children, but daddy can, so this is her plan, we will try to find some kids by themselves to give treats too for her safely.
Gotta go the, on of the other things I am certain of is that I have to get ready for work if I want to be on time. J
No comments:
Post a Comment