Well as the time quickly approaches for our travel date ( i hope real soon Darn red tape), I am frantically trying to gain control of our house. With Jamie working 6days a week I am slowly and I mean slowly ......trying to do more of the house up keep along with a lot of last minuet fixes. I told Jamie that this is my clean up week time to finish the table, and get a hold on all the clutter of the house , most of it is just random stuff waiting to go away in there new (not yet built home) , but by the end of the week we should have a lot of progress I know i wont have the time when the kids get home. With the past few weeks being well for the better term hectic around with my father and nana in the hospital. ( just to update my dad is now on home treatment and my nana is set to go in for surgery Mon am.)
we have been trying to visit them almost daily to check in and see how so the house projects got put on hold. I did some last minute touches on Gabes room its about 90% complete now so I started a new project today that's caused more of a problem and now drywall fixing !!!!!! o how i love the plaster walls. As I said earlier Jamie and I have been going nuts so we took a techie free day on Thursday and headed up to Boston for the day leaving behind e-mail and cell phones. We did a littler bit of shopping and a lot of walking ,we went out for dinner at Addis Red Sea an Ethiopian Restaurant fantastic by the way. Jamie and Julianna had the fish and veggies and I had there Doro Watt ... Fantastic and of course the Ingra bread Julianna's favorite. We even took some home, Jamie smuggled some out in her purse and then we asked if we could get some to go and they gave us a whole to go box full what fantastic people the manager even gave us the grocery store where they get the Ingra so next trip to Boston is going to be for grocery's.
If that was not enough fun we were invited to dinner at a friends house Friday night I have only met them once at a playgroup along with their beautifully daughter they brought home last year. Jamie and I had a great time they are Fabulous people kind of a lot like us in many ways the girls played all night and I mean all night...... they played dress up and had a blast they were great together I think Julianna found a new friend. We had blast listening to their trip to ET and all of the do and dont's of traveling, We were having such a great time that when I finally happened to glance at my phone to check the time(now we arrived around 6:30 hung out for awhile had some pizza then talked some more ) I am thinking its like 9:30 -10pm I went WOW its 12:15 am and we were still gabbing away and the kids still running round I couldn't be live how late it was but again what a great time...... well I will I must go and get some sleep now I will try and gather some more thoughts to post and try to remember to get you all a picture of Gabe's room soon as always God bless and lots of love to all Jon
No comments:
Post a Comment