You hear that saying "all in good time" everywhere and almost every day( when am I going to get that raise?, when do I get a turn?, when does s/he get something? ) The proveribly answer to most of those questions is all in good time, well you get the idea. I can even say that for a long time I to would be yeah all in good time,but when is my time? I wondered when do get the beautifully girl? when is this or that going to happen to me? I even sometimes felt like a failure in life because I never accomplished certain goals by a certain time, never had enough toys, money etc.....but looking back the thing I now know what i was lacking was I never had enough of was God( I know it sounds all preachery? is that even a word).Now seriously I am not professing to be a super Christian or anything but I have found God and it has helped me realize that all things don't happen "all in good time " yet they all happen in Gods time.I truly believe that all things happen for a reason and even thou you or I can't understand why God knows why. For instance why couldn't Jamie and I get pregnant again after Julianna? at first I/we were very upset and prayed to find out what we did wrong and the whole pity party of why me? and know I/we see the whole experience as Gods way of saying to us that you don't need to get pregnant your children are out there and will be waiting for you when they are ready to come home to you . when I lost my job I though how am I going to support my family? how am I going to pay bills? but I have the faith that it will all work out I have been home for 2 months 1/2 employed and have gotten a lot accomplished that i would not have had time for and my lovely wife was able to get a few extra hours in at her job so we could get by, I know know that I was needed to help around the house now and the whole job thing all happened for a reason. That's just two examples...( the blogs only so long). I guess what I an trying to say in my all"preachery" blog is that even though things are not going the way you have planned never fear because its all happening for a reason you just need to realize and truly believe what you role you are destined to play in this great journey we call life. I have also come to realize that just because I have not obtained set goals does not mean I am a failure God does not set anyone up for that only greatness, It just sometimes fells that I have been working all of your life and then someone or somehow you have a life altering change , a loss of a job, a loss of a family member or just a loss o faith. It doest mean all you have done was a failure it just means that it took you this long in life for you to be ready to have that change happen to you. I look forward to my future and all of the uncertainties that come with it, and smile because I know that if God throws me a detour in life its just because he wants me to see something I would have missed on the highway of life. well I am done rambling so as always thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read this blog (spelling and grammar errors and all) and my God bless you as he has me
Jon
father to 3 beautifully children and one Awesome Wife AMEN..........
No comments:
Post a Comment