It has been a bit since I have last posted, but my dear hubby has been picking up the slack, thanks Dear!!! He is doing a very good job of being a stay at home dad, and has even perfected the art of getting dinner together and on the table without any assistance and at the same time!! His list of projects is growing smaller by the day as he has been very busy doing all those little things that take time but are small and annoying, like patching, sanding and repainting a wall in the living room. This was a wall where we had many pics of Julianna and us, but now it is empty and waiting for a picture of our whole family and pictures of our trip to fill it.
"When do we travel?" this question is akin to asking a very pregnant woman when she will finally have that baby!!! I truly don't know, and I might break down and cry all over the next person who asks me, we have hit many delays in the last week, it has been a roller coaster, and I just want to get off and have a target date to work towards, but no such luck in the birthing of new children into the family apparently!! Why this suprises me I have no idea since Julianna was almost 2 weeks late in making her arrival into the family, why should AB and GB be any different?!? We were informed yesterday that due to the Easter holiday in ET(and the rest of the world, we celebrate it different due to moon cycles, not the number of calendar Sundays, we are strange!!), we will not be able to travel the week of 4/24, no problem since the registered mail is also taking 3 weeks to arrive in ET anyway, so now we are looking at travel the week of 5/6 as more likely. I feel so badly for my poor sister, she has no idea what to plan when, and is uncertain of anything in regards to travel, yet is still very excited to go with us and ready to fly at a moments notice. This may make those of you who know her laugh, since she appears to be very high maintenance, and often travels with 2 big bags, but those are usually full of gifts for her darling niece, and most of her clothes fit in her carry on. She is also practical enough to know that her luggage may get lost, so mos things she needs will be in her roll on bag, and the big bag will be full of donations. She is so cool, she put up flyers about our adoption recently and asked for donations, already she has people offering to give her money for items AHOPE needs like anti fungal meds, and shampoo(boring stuff others don't bring in bulk), and she has a friend who works in a doctors office and often has to get rid of inventory because of the use by sate. The woman will donate these items since they are still good and viable(not vaccines of anything!), and hopes to continue to donate them in the future, that is so cool. So Jules is limited to her carryon now, and will be fine living out of her suitcase for a week I am sure!! I have my 3 totes packed, and they are all under 70lb, and still have some space left over, and a friend who wants us to carry over some things for her, so that should fill us up, and we will all use our big suitcase and J's small rolling backpack and my small roll on bag, mine will be full of necessary papers and activities for all of us to stay busy. As you can tell right now I am filling my time organizing and repacking things, soon I will scrub base board trim and light fixtures!!!! Will the wait never end!!!!
My other goal since I now have more time is to lose a few pounds, so we are now off to the gym, have a blessed day! J
No comments:
Post a Comment