No really I may be part camel, not because I spit or bite(in general I don't at least!), not because I smell, I do shower, not because I like to caravan across the desert( I am no good in the heat!), and not because I can go for hours without a potty break(handy adaptation while pregnant I must admit:) ), no because camels gestate for over a year, and so will I!!!! I have also got half way through an elephant pregnancy, but have no intention of fulfilling that particular gestation period if I can help it, I will hitchhike to ET first, QE2 anyone?!!!
Seriously, it is going on a year, and we still do not have a travel date since we still do not know if our paperwork can be emailed to the embassy, why someone in the NVC dislike email is beyond me!!!! So still we wait, I am hoping that tomorrow or Friday will bring some info our way, but who knows, maybe I will start spitting and biting people and maybe it will help, or maybe I will end up in the pound!!
Well I have to go now I need to go chew my cud(is that in camels too or just cows?)
Jamie
Seriously, it is going on a year, and we still do not have a travel date since we still do not know if our paperwork can be emailed to the embassy, why someone in the NVC dislike email is beyond me!!!! So still we wait, I am hoping that tomorrow or Friday will bring some info our way, but who knows, maybe I will start spitting and biting people and maybe it will help, or maybe I will end up in the pound!!
Well I have to go now I need to go chew my cud(is that in camels too or just cows?)
Jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment