This post is a short post all about how funny Julianna is:
Conversation in the car last Saturday on the way home from Grandma's and Grandpa's (I never miss an opportunity to get in some homeschooling in the car!)
Me" Look at my hand in the window Julianna, look at how you can see through it almost with the sun, cool huh!"
J "Why is is so red mommy? Does it hurt? And how did you do that make it all glowy like that?!:
Me "That is the sun, and it is red because you are seeing my blood, muscles, and bones through my skin, see how you can see dark shadows against the red, those are my hand bones, Tia knows their names, sorry not me!"
J "Cool, and kinda gross, can I do it too?"
Me ":Sure when you get out of the car you can hold your hand up toward the sun and look at it."
J "Mom, God made us that way, and it is cool, but I don't get it sometimes!"
This was the end of Science in the car as I had to start making turns off the highway, but a fun conversation anyway.
Last night it was a lazy night, I got home late from work and dinner was all warm and toasty from the oven, great on a rainy night! Well after dinner we were just relaxing before bed time and Julianna brings out her chapstick collection and lotion, and looks at me hopefully. I knew what was coming, so we had a spa day! I even got her my makeup brushes and the hairbrush and detangle spray, so I had an all out spa day! I got my hair spritzed and brushed in many styles, and my whole face buffed and brushed and "made up", I must have given her my bronzer brush though, I had a very healthy glow when finished! Then came the lipsticks and the lotioning, we use lots of that, Julianna paints it on my legs to the knee, and then makes swirls and letters in the lotion on my skin, very well moisturized!! Then come the feet, and I need to rub it in and put on slippers before walking so I don't go A*# over tea kettle, but it is all good, and mama gets a cheap spa treatment and J has a ton of fun, sometimes we even get out hair clips and style the 'do too!! If you are free soon come on over, the wine is cheap, the popcorn buttery, and the spa treatment lovely, all tipping is welcome(except on how to paint the living room, or regrade the back yard, we have heard it all before!;) )
Well I gotta get ready for work, J
Hope to have news soon on a travel date, we will keep you all updated, and keep praying for our babies please!!
No comments:
Post a Comment