I love updates, it is true that often no news is good news, but sometimes news is all good news!! Today we got an update for Gabriel Bethlehem, he is growing, YEAH!!!! He is now 30.5 inches tall, and 24lbs. This is great since he was only 20lbs when he came into care, so he is growing. There was no update for Amelia Birtukan, but I am okay with this since she is almost the same size as Julianna, so right on target for age and developmentally right on track too. Sadly though Gabe did develop some intestine problems, but has apparently recovered thanks to his great nannies TLC and a bit of medicine. I am glad that I did not know he was ill when I could do nothing about it, I feel less helpless knowing that now he is doing better, and in a few weeks we will go get him, ( I hope!!!!)
Gotta go, just wanted to update Grammy and all the family who are rooting for us to get through court and go get our babies. So please pray for us next week and send all of your good vibes Eastward toward the ET court system, there are many parents waiting to clear court and bring their babies home, not just us, so pray and hope, Thanks Jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment