Join us in discovering the adventures that await us on our path to grace in our God, come see what this family loves...
Monday, March 10, 2008
Getting ready!!!!!!
Well we are in full get ready mode, I did a lot of construction work this past week while my lovely ladies were of inn sitting. We now have a dinning room table complete with a very nice light fixture , I installed a GFI outlet and a new vanity in the bathroom so Jamie can actually use the hair dryer in the bathroom and I installed the dead bolt I had re keyed last year.... Know with that out of the way its on full blast to Gabe's room we are painting this week and hopefully I will be able to start the new mural by next weekend. Then its time to install a door trim and a Murphy bed, that I should be ready to work on right around the time my father in law comes down to visit (how nice is that). well I just wanted to drop a quick update of my own and let everyone know to please keep us in there prayers for our court date . God bless and blog you latter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte
No comments:
Post a Comment