Thursday, March 20, 2008

All right this is just a quick post to say, Don't we make a cute family!! The photoshopped picture of all of us is a bit spooky to me still, but I like it!! and Jon did post the new pic of Amelia, so cute!! He also changed the font color since we were getting complaints that is was hard to read, hope it is better now! Also my DH has been hard at work while I have been working overtime, and not in a way I would hope for! Two nights ago I was tired and trying to get the painting done and Jon pipes up with "what do you think about changing around the living room, and moving the TV?" Now our Tv is big, and the surround sound is all wired correctly to the orientation of our furniture, and he wants to move it?!? I said, that I was not sure it would work, maybe, and left it at that, since I was tired and busy. Well lo and behold tonight when I got home, I could see the TV from the front door!! Apparently my "Maybe" got heard as a "sure honey move all the furniture all over, have a ball!" 'cause that is what he did, and he even reworked the surround sound so it is all going in the right directions(I have no idea how it all works to be honest!). I am not particularly upset about the new setup, it is fine once I get used to it, but if he has enough time to rewire an entire living room he has enough time to do a few extra household chores. He will not be posting in the next few days because he will be doing laundry, baking a ham, making Easter cards with Julianna, cleaning the bathroom, and a few other chores, and making a murphy bed with my dad, he will be a busy boy!!
Now I have to go and tidy up since Julianna and I just dyed Easter eggs, and our horde of adolescent friends will be over tomorrow to stuff eggs for the church egg hunt, the fun never stops in our house!!!

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte