Friday, March 21, 2008

To all my adoring fans.......

I must post this quick at work ( looks like I am going to be busy for the weekend see last post hahahaha) Well happy Good Friday to all, what a week is been at the home front we have been busy in Gabe's room ( and the living room) need the extra room for the big Wii competition later today. In the family front Wow my family is cute well at least we have on handsome guy in the picture I can't believe how fast the time is flying bye It seems like only last week we accepted our referral and now its been over a week since we made it through court.Nana has made it through surgery Wednesday I missed her last night but plan to visit latter tonight after church. I heard that when Jamie stopped bye to visit Nana , and NAna said O you are alone?I know I didn't think that she missed me that much either, or was it she was looking forward to seeing Julianna?????
As my beloved wife had mentioned in my new job (house husband) I have been slacking a bit ( OK a lot ) but I have a review on Monday so I better step it up the plans for my week end are full Easter egg stuffing laundry, cooking ham, building a bed, visiting Nana ,church, cleaning planning dinner next week, and I am sure i am forgetting something . When am I going to watch any TV???? any way must get back to work love you all and Thank God for all that I have, For he is the Producer in this Epic Movie we call Life............ I am just glad he gave me a hottie for a leading Lady...........

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte