Thursday, February 21, 2008

Yeah, we have a court date!!!

Okay, so my cousin Beth must be psychic or in touch with my SW before I am, she always seems to know when things are going to happen in our adoption, maybe it is an adoptive mom gene mutation. Yes, Beth we do have a court date, March 12th, and hopefully, God willing we will get through easily and travel a few weeks after, so hope and pray for an April travel date for us!!! I am excited and a bit apprehensive, I hope there are no snafus.
If we travel in April we really need to get a move on in getting Gabriel's room ready, we are still working on our dining room table ready, Jon decided that he did not like our original plan for the table, so he redesigned the whole thing and today he cut and put together the shell, and cut the top too, so now we have a table, it is not put together, and has just empty holes instead of cupboards, but it is a start, Hooray. Then we have to get everything out of Gabe's room and start painting, and installing the tracks for his bedroom door, and making the box so Jon can build the Murphy bed for Grandpa to sleep on(or mommy when we come home and I don't feel like going up and down the stairs a billion times each night!).
Have to go, we are having a roasted chicken for dinner and I need to go get things together for feeding time at the zoo. This weekend I am going to try to clean out the freezer, and then plan a few meals to make and have in the freezer for our return home, wish me well in the cleaning of the freezer, I am likely to be buried in an avalanche of unidentifiable frozen items! J

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte