Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Just a quick blog today by me, maybe more by Jon later. It is school vacation week, so I am flat out crazy right now, but it is good, and Jon is busy around the house fixing things and building things. Julianna is great, she has in the last week learned to play with her webkinz by herself, so now we just have to turn it on and she can play games, dress them and earn them money for future shopping sprees in the W Shop online, very fun. Since the computer station is now in the dining room this works great, she can play and we can work or cook and see what she is doing, and when she gets stuck or wants us to see what crazy outfit she has put together we are right there. I have to admit though that we are not the ones to teach her all the cooler tricks of the webkinz world, that is all thanks to Taylor, so thanks Taylor!! Julianna loves to redress her friends and make them do things, and Tay was the one who showed her how, so a big THANKS!!!!!!! Julianna is now even more determined to learn how to read better, then she can go and take quizzes and answer questions without mom and dad's help, then she can get an online webkinz job and earn her friends more money for food and clothes, and cool rockstar bedroom stuff!!!

I have to go, gotta get ready for work, but one last funny thing to help start your day off right, yesterday Julianna and I were grocery shopping, and in the produce department I said "I have to go get some asparagi"(plural of asparagus, I think it is at least!!?!), without missing a beat Julianna pipes up from her little fire engine cart"but mom we already have daddy at home, and one is enough we don't want spares!" I cracked up right in the middle of the store, it was such a funny joke, and so perfectly timed, it was great, and she is right we don't need any spares Daddy is enough for us!!! But if any of you need a spare, they have them on sale at Shaw's right now and they are a bargain!!! love to all Jamie

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte