This is only a quick blog to check in, we have been very busy at our house, I worked an extra day last week, and had tons of errands to run on my days off, and it was Valentine's Day of course, but I was prepared!! It was a good day, Julianna had been in a card making frenzy for a week, and grandpa Eric had showed her how to make hearts by folding the paper in half, so she had been folding and cutting wildly, and we now have tons of sheets of paper with heart like holes in them!! We made lots of cards, and put pics of all the kids on them, and made candy baggies for people too, with yummy strawberry jelly hearts and things. We also got wonderful candles from Gap, the Sha(RED) product red ones, they smell wonderful with frankincense and other African spices, so we gave these to people too. Jon very sweetly made cards this year, and they were lovely, maybe he is picking up my skill for scrapping?! My card had a poem he had found and loved, I love it too, and Julianna had a card with a Dr Suess rhyme in it, One fish, two fish, and next week she gets four more fish(that is if our tank is ready to have more fish in it, it is still having ammonia problems) we also got balloons, and I got the first season of Psyche, that show is so funny!! We gave Jon a set of matching spiderman sweatshirts for each of the kids, a blue one for Gabe and red for the girls, they will look so cute in them together, sadly they do not make the same shirt in a daddy size or he would have gotten one too. So Valentine's Day was good in our house, but now I have to go since this is school vacation week and I am jammed at work! I will likely work extra days this week to help out too, so very few blogs by me for a bit, but I will have Jon pick up the slack, he is off to church today, and that often sparks some deep thinking so he should have something interesting by tomorrow, and of course since today is the Daytona 500 he could always write about Dale Jarrett, GO DALE!!!!!
Gotta Go, Jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment