Monday, January 7, 2008

the evil angel takes over

Lately I have been having one of those days that seem to go on for DAYS!!! My little evil angel is getting the better of me more and more these days unfortunately. Recently a bunch of folks on our forum LIST got referrals, for very sweet little 2 and 4 month old babies!! I am very happy for them( I say this to remind myself as much as I can!!!) but I ask "Why not me, where are my babies!" and I know all of the right answers, but there are not working currently, and so I brood and let my evil angel out to write my blogs, HEE HEE she says!! I am currently wondering why I did not want to request just one child, but instead had to be an overachiever and ask for two, and so am still waiting, GGRRRRRR!!!!!
The bonus to the brooding and a bit of extra time off, is that I am currently cleaning my house thoroughly, a good spring cleaning in January. My timing is a bit off, but my cupboards have never been tidier and the dining room will get it next, as soon as Jon is done cutting wood for our new built in computer desk space, so I will not have to balance a laptop on my lap, not very ergonomic at all.
The other upside to my brooding is that I am giving Julianna even more time and attention and love than usual(she will likely need counselling in the future from being smothered by mommy!!) and we are playing with some of the fun things we got for Christmas, and doing fun projects that make a bit of a mess. We are going to the gym more too, in part because we have paid for it and I want to get our money from it, and in part because I am trying to exhaust my evil angel and make her lose a few pounds too!!
That is all the evil angel has to write tonight, we will see what tomorrow brings, since the good half of me wrote a nice and short, but not demanding email to our Social worker a few minutes ago, and will hopefully get a nice response tomorrow that will carry us for another week, we will see, J

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte