Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!! Boy it sure is snowing today, lots of fluffy white flakes falling fast, just in time for Julie to visit next week, she loves the snow, if only it could come with a temp of 80*!! We went out to play in the snow, and tidy up the yard, and get very tired out. Hopefully the snow will be done falling later tonight so I can get to work okay tomorrow!! I love a good snow fall though, everything is so clean and crisp, and looks so postcard perfect, reminds me of being a kid and sledding and skating. What fun!! I am not sure Julianna even has a sled, we might have to remedy that!! A quick note to Santa should make it in time I think!!
Well snow days are also great days to curl up and watch a good movie, and tonight's feature Showing is the Nutcracker, starring Barbie. Julianna got it at her bday party from Grammy(thanks!!) and is very excited to see it, and it will be a preview of the Nutcracker Ballet we are going to see in a few days. I am excited, I have never seen the ballet, and Julianna is over the moon about the dancing and costumes. She even has a wonderful new holiday dress to wear, so she will have a magical and very memorable date with daddy and mommy.
Well I am off to make a yummy and comforting dinner, and while that cooks I have to go out and shovel, AGAIN!!! The gym is at my house apparently right now, love to all Jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment