Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Holiday fun and silliness

We have been a bit silly here this week, my sister wanted pics of us and we have not really taken many of the whole family this Fall, we are boycotting family pics(another story/gripe). So we decided to take some funny pics of us all together in front of our tree, wearing matching red plaid mickey/minnie mighties for Julianna and I, and shirt/pants for Jon. The shots are very cute, if a bit silly, and then we took some of us with the dogs, and of course Dakota is looking away, or walking through the frame, or trying to eat Cricket, but we got 1 or 2 that are acceptable. So these are our unofficial family photos this year, no good studio shots until the kids are home!!
Last night we had Grammy over for a White Christmas showing, Julianna was so excited to have Grammy have dinner with us, and watch the movie. We laughed about the great dresses women wore, like the cape Rosemary Clooney wore in the last scenes, and the gowns Vera Ellen wore, and how tiny she was!!! Bing Crosby has always been a huge crush for me, I loved him as a kid, and when I found out that I could not marry Bing I substituted my Grampa Hal, and wanted to marry him instead!! Oh the joys of youth, Julianna is now very into the musical, next I will get her hooked on Brigadoon and Gigi!
So this is the current fun in our house, we are obviously entertained, but enjoying every minute of cuddling and watching old movies and being silly, love to all Jamie

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte