Saturday, December 8, 2007

Taking a moment to brag!!

Well, I am going to tell you up front that this is just a brag blog, so be prepared.
I am bragging about Julianna, she is such a sweet and darling little girl, and very thoughtful and caring of others. We just had her birthday party, and in lieu of gifts she requested that all of her friends bring a toy for the local toys for tots drive. We also went out and bought a toy, and daddy brought home tags from the UPS tree for a little girl and a preteen boy, so we had a bunch of kids to buy for. Well, Julianna just had to spend a bit of time, and really pick out a nice toy for each child, and let me tell you the little girl who gets our baby doll is going to love it, she is getting a wardrobe, carseat and more with this baby, Julianna wanted to make sure the baby would have everything she needed. Amazingly, not once during the picking process did Julianna ask to have the toy, or want to keep it now that it is all ready to be given away, she really wants to give it away and make a little girl happy!!! Just like with the gifts she got at her B-day party, she likes them a lot, but understood when we said that they were for the toy drive, and she said "there will be some real happy kids with these toys!", I could have popped I was so proud and impressed with my little girl!!! So later this week we will make a very big deal of taking the toys down, and turning them over to some very handsome Marines, and Julianna will see that the true gifts of Christmas are the ones you give, and the joy that you receive in return, Julianna I am so proud of you and thrilled to be your mommy, I love you baby girl!!!
Blessings to all and happy dreams of sugar plums dancing, or a flurry of referrals would be just as good!!! Jamie

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte