Sunday, December 30, 2007

Okay, so the crazy Christmas rush is over, and we are starting to recover from the absurd amount of gift opening we did, so it is back to real life! Thank goodness, I can only take just so much wrapping paper and bows on the floor before I get very grouchy.
Christmas was great though, Julianna had a wonderful time, and Jon me and my dad had fun opening gifts and watching her too. Julianna really enjoys all of her gifts, and exclaims excitedly over them, and often hugs the boxes, it is funny. We now have lots of new homeschool toys to play with, and crafty things, a new dress up cloak that grammy made(it is fantastic), clothes, a fish tank soon to be filled with goldfish, and a ton of cool books from gramma Marjorie, plus of course a scooter from Santa. We actually took the scooter out of Christmas Day to try it out, with a helmet of course. Julianna is cautious so she would jump off and run if it got going too fast, but she had fun and got the hang of pushing and putting her foot on to ride.
I hope that everyone has enjoyed time with their families, and lots of good food. We are now gearing up for the coming of the New Year. Now I need to make some New Year's plans, I never make resolutions since they are often unattainable, but I do like to have a bit of a plan, and a goal to work towards.
Health and Happiness to all in the coming year, Jamie

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte