It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, there is wrapping paper bits everywhere, ribbon dripping from all conceivable surfaces, and a pile of cookies on the table. I am having a hard time watering the tree through all of the gifts stacked under the tree too, poor tree.
Well Julie just went home last night, we had a wonderful visit with her and a great pre Christmas gift giving. It is always great when she can get home for the holidays, we miss her terribly, and Julianna really hates to not see Tia for long periods too. We had fun though, we hung out, she got her hair cut and primped(it looks fantastic!!), we had many great dinners, lobster was requested! and lots of fun giggling and general relaxing, so a wonderful if too short visit!
Well tonight is the big night, we have tons to do today including bake a birthday cake(this year it will be a fairy mushroom house), we have wrapping left to finish, baking to do, a house to tidy, and oh yes, a SCOOTER to put together!!!! I asked Jon to go and buy a sled, nice and simple one would think, right? WRONG!!! He comes home and tells me there are no sleds, but that he found a scooter, A SCOOTER!!! How he made this leap from sled to scooter is a mystery to me, but there you have it, we need to put together a scooter tonight, and I had to run out a buy a bike bag yesterday, not what I had planned, oh well. I love my husband, but sometimes I do have to wonder where he gets his bright ideas from, what little fairy child is whispering in his ear, "she wants a scooter, and her mom says it will be okay as long as she wears a helmet!!" Ah well, Julianna will love it, hence the bag, if I did not bag it we might not get past the scooter to the other gifts for a long time, and as it is we will be unwrapping for a while.
Well now that my inner Scrooge is out I feel better and am ready to tackle my day!!
to all who are reading,
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! MAY YOU RECEIVE THE BOUNTY OF THE LOVING SEASON AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS!!
love and hugs to all, Jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment