Okay so this is just a funny story, but also a note to myself, I do need to pay more attention, here's the deal. The other morning as I am getting ready for work Julianna is sitting eating her cereal, and I am in the bathroom putting in my contact lenses. All is good and becoming clearer, and then Julianna starts talking very animatedly to someone, and I think, intruder, alien, ghost of Christmas past?!? Who is she holding such an interesting and exciting conversation with? So I try to listen in and find out what all of the excitement is about, and while trying to eavesdrop I am still trying to put in my contact, and suddenly everything is very blurry, so I rub my eye and look around some more, only to realize that while trying to listen in on Julianna I have accidentally put TWO contacts in my left eye!!!!!! Whoops, so note to self, pay more attention to what you are doing and less to the crazy girl jabbering to the imaginary man in the living room!!!! Her pretend play is so fun and exciting sounding though, I want to be her imaginary friend sometimes!!!!
Well, only a few more weeks until Christmas, hope everyone is getting into the holiday spirit, Jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment