Well, Daddy decided last week that Saturday night was going to be game night from now on. So When Julianna and I got home dinner was ready, and we then picked out which games we were going to play, it was tough to decide but we finally settled on 3 very different games, Hungry Hungry Hippos, Chutes and Ladders, and Cranium Family Fun. We had fun with each, but the most fun was had with the Cranium family fun game, you have to act and sculpt, run around and guess things, Julianna even managed to guess that I was sculpting an octopus out of purple dough before I had three of the legs finished!!!! It was a very fun, and funny way to spend the evening and I am glad we are planning to continue the tradition.
I come from a family of gamers, among other things;), and we used to get together and play lots of games, but the top two picks were always Scrabble, and Yahtzee. I never figured out Yahtzee, but loved Scrabble, and my family plays a mean game of it too. I have so many wonderful memories of playing games, sometimes we would throw in Uno for fun too, but it was always a fun and chatty bunch that would sit down to play it out to the last tile or roll of the dice!
Games are the best, and I think that some new games might be on our wish list for Santa this year, so we will see what Christmas brings.
Wishing you all a happy and healthy Christmas season, Jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment