Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas Music

Nothing says Christmas to me like great Christmas music. I love all kinds of Christmas music, the hymns in church, carols, the radio stations that play only Christmas music from Thanksgiving on, all of it! I remember when I was little we listened to the Roger Whittaker Christmas album all of the time, and I loved this album so much a few years back I went out and bought it, but have since lost it, and now need to get another, but they are hard to find. Jon and I also love the Trans Siberian Orchestra, they are fabuluous! They do a great stage show, and there is nothing better than a guitar riff to begin O Holy Night, and We Three Kings. The CD's they have are also great, and the stories that go with the songs is just great. We also have direct TV and they have a whole radio/TV station devoted to Holiday music, it is wonderful, with the great old Irving Berlin songs, Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers, and Harry Connick Jr crooning about chestnuts and open fires, wonderful!!! Now if it would snow a bit it would be picture perfect!
Well right now this is the thing keeping me sane, since we have just found out that WHEN we receive our referral(number 4 on the list!!!) it will be a good 12 to 16 weeks before we can travel!!! This is Yuck, since I had hoped to take some maternity time off, during our quiet time at work, but this will be tough since 4 months will bring us back to our busier time, GGGRRRRR!!!!!!!!sorry I could not stop banging on the keys, I am just feeling a bit frustrated, I think I am going to go work out a bit soon and work some of this frustration off!!
love to all Jamie
PS Julianna wants to write a note to everyone so here she goes!
aejnjmklipo,7gyopcbxzadsw4eqghjuioklp98bmvbcxzzzzsertwqui0uoiipo love julianna mom and dadd she spelled that herself!

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte