This week has been so very busy, but very productive. We are nearly ready for our fundraiser, we have items ready, tags ready for bags, and music and photo slide show all set to run. I think things will go well, but today is the real test. I have to make Doro Wat Chicken(chicken stew), Yipes!! I have not made this before, but fortunately I have a great recipe , so we shall see!! I have an order of injera arriving today or tomorrow, and Julianna and I need to make honey bread too. Yet another busy day, but it has been a good week, even though Julianna is coming down with a cold, poor baby.
yesterday we all went and got trimmed up, we are all tidy and primped up for our party. Julianna does not like the clippers so she asked Debbie to not use them, to just trim with the scissors. Now Julianna is all trimmed up, and looks so cute with her hair cut in a long wedge. I just got a trim, and Jon got tons cut off, so now we are all prettied up.
Well, Julianna has decided that for Halloween she is going to be Hannah Montana, so we have gotten a wig, and I bedazzled a pair of jeans with rhinestones, and Jon found a cute leopard print shirt and ruffly jean jacket at the second hand clothes shop. So Julianna is all set, and on Halloween night Jon will dress up as Bobby Ray, and I will be Lola!!! This should be fun, Julianna gets to wear her costume on Sunday at a Halloween party at a friends house. We are going to make rice crispy treats with treats on top.
well I have to go get cooking and baking, hope to see you on Saturday,
Love to all Jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment