Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Thanks Everyone!!!!

Well our fundraiser dinner was a success, we had lots of people, great prizes, good food, and tons of fun, thanks everyone!! A few special thank yous(is this even a word??) go out to our parents for all of their help, Patti for the gorgeous quilted items, Manny and Patti for the Gift items from the shop, my mom and step dad for the lit holiday arrangement, and for bringing Julianna clean and tidy( a difficult task most of the time!), Aunt Karen for her great baskets they were great! and Deb, the basket you made was huge and full of goodies!! Thanks also go out to our church, many in the congregation came, and the church hall was the perfect location for the event, and Congratulations to Judy who won the grand prize stay in Disney!! All in all, it was a wonderful event and we are so grateful to everyone for all of their assistance and support!!
Now, I am glad it is over, it was so hectic and chaotic in the days before the dinner, I am not sure what I ate or when but now it is over and I am much less stressed!!
Julianna, Jon, Austin(my nephew), and I all went to a very fun neighborhood Halloween party on Sunday afternoon, all of Grammy's neighbors with kids were there, and they all play very well together. We had a good time chatting about kids, school, and the Wii, it was a great afternoon, thanks Chris and Coleen for inviting us!! I was telling Jon that it was nice that we finally have friends that we can hang out with and that have nice kids for Julianna to play with. In our neighborhood I don't trust many of the parents with little kids, and the ones we are friends with don't have small children. But with these guys we have it all, and they are really fun and funny, and they like to get together, so we have been included into the group.
Well enough rambling, time to get to some school work, although right now at my feet Julianna is drawing and counting, and she just told me that 3 + 3= 6, and 6+6= 12, and 4+4= 8. that is my smart girl right there, and though her people have WWWAAAAYYYYYYY too many eyelashes(the items we were counting) they look great, and are a very effective math tool!! Gotta love art and math combined,
blessings to all, Jamie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone... I posted my comment on your older blog....Anyway Had a great time Sat. read other comment.... Love you all , can't wait to hold and love my new grandchildren... As I said before. we are blessed with love of family, friends and neighbors... who could ask for anything more... love . Grammy

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte