My darling husband is so sweet!! He writes lovely little love notes, I love that about him!! There are so many things I love about Jon, but here is what I think of when I think of us as a couple.
Our life and marriage is like a good mocha, yes the coffee drink. We love coffee and will drink mocha just about any time of day, and we like it just the way it comes, no sugar or things in it, just straight up mocha. That is our life, the two parts combining into one great new cup of near perfection. I am the coffee half, I am the vibrant, bold and wired half of the combo. Jon, he is the rich sweet, chocolate half, he is mellow, warm, and smooths out the edges of a bad day perfectly. Like coffee, after too much of me, some people can get the jitters, with Jon they want to curl up and stay a while to hang out. Jon is my mocha half, I hate black coffee, for me it is Coffeemate all the way! With mocha though, just add in that chocolate and I am good to go! For me this is perfection, just as the combination of the two of us feels perfect to me!! So here's to our "Mocha Life", a perfect blend of two separate things, that together make a wonderful life of near perfection, our "cup runneth over"!
I have such joy and happiness in my life, and can only look to the future with anticipation and excitement, and for this I have to thank my husband of 7 years, Jon!! Thank You sweetie, you are a wonderful husband, and a fantastic father, and I cannot wait to see what the next years hold. There is no one I would rather live this adventure of a life with than you, my rich sweet mocha half!!Love and kisses Jamie
1 comment:
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).
Post a Comment