Saturday, October 6, 2007

Happy Anniversary 7 years Oct 7 2007



Hello everyone I just wanted to take this time to say Happy Anniversary to my best friend, my soul mate, my lover... my wife Jamie. The woman whom has made me the happiest man and has given me more than I could ever have hoped for, and it looks to only get better. I can not begin to tell you where all of the time has gone, It seems like only yesterday I started going to country line dancing classes with my mom and I first was Jamie. It was not long after that we became best of friends going dancing together or just hanging out I enjoyed just being with Jamie. By the end of the next year we were dating and as they say the rest was history. We meet in 1994 started dating in late DEC 1995 and married in Oct 2007, we have good times bad times and great times. As I look forward our adoption and the expansion of our family I can only Imagine the joy and happiness that awaits our future. So to my wife of seven years Happy anniversary.
To my Wife Jamie:

Let the world stop turning,
Let the sun stop burning,
Let them tell me love's not worth going through.
If it all falls apart,
I will know deep in my heart,
The only dream that mattered had come true
...In this life I was loved by you.
~ by Bette Midler ~

Jamie I love the way you love me, you make me whole.

Happy Anniversary and thank you for loving me like you do and thank you for making me not only a husband but a father, you are the sunshine that puts the glow in my eyes thank you , your loving husband Jon.


thank you all and God bless. jon


No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte