What a week, I am still trying to get used to switching to my new four day schedule, and working days too. It has been nice thought o be home with Julianna more, and we did a lot this week, Julianna even swam quite a bit without anything but her bubble, we were playing tag in the pool, and she was "IT", then she jumped off the side and went under water!! Amazing! Other than that just a quiet week of ballet, swimming lessons, going to the gym and household stuff. We are getting ready for our fundraiser dinner so we have been trying to figure out what we need for that, and how we will set everything up. It should be a busy week for us next week, with last minute things to do for the party.
It has begun, I have started finding items for gifts for Christmas! My grandmother used to do this and then put things away for the holidays, but forget where she put them, I don't forget though. I have gotten some great things for Julianna, and also for my nieces and nephews. I have also started knitting, on a loom, so I might be able to make some neat gift items too.
Now I have to go get ready for work, another busy day, and a busy weekend to look forward to as well!! Hope everyone had a good week,
Hugs and blessings to all, Jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment