Hello to all,
I have been trying to find the time to sit down and blog now for two weeks, so here goes nothing.
September is the "last month of summer and yet at the same time the first month of fall" and in my family a month filled full of birthday' s starting with mine :) yeah me! I had a fantastic birthday weekend. The birthday celebration started a day early Jamie Julianna and I went to Newport Irish Festival ( one must celebrate there heritage) We well I drank some Gunies and had some Shepard's pie and Beer battered fish and Chips, we also saw the Irish step dancing and also a great Scottish rock band, Then this year Jamie and I spent my birthday and night out on the Cape at a Bed and Breakfast the Palmer House inn, It was beautiful we had a great room with a charming four poster king bed a sitting area and the best part a HOT TUB. We arrived mid day after having a birthday lunch with the two favorite girls in my life (Jamie and Julianna) and then dropping Julianna of for a sleep over at Grama' s house. It was the first time we ever went to Falmouth its a great town with all kinds of shops and restaurants. We ended up at an Irish Pup to keep with the whole Irish weekend. As my birthday came and went I remembered that as a child my birthday was a bitter sweet day, because every year my birthday also meant the start o school and that the summer was over, Now every year as my birthday approaches I look forward to Labor day a paid vacation day yeah.
On other Sept happenings we all got our passports in and most of our travel shots done (ouch ).
Julianna stared her dance school she is dong Ballet and Tap this year and really seems to enjoy it a lot.Julianna and I attended an end of summer "steak out" as Julianna called it . It was in the boondocks of RI I Never thought it would take us an hour and half to get any were in RI. One of our friends Cheryl from our adoption group held it at a beach house her parents were renting it was a great time Julianna was able to see her friends and make three new ones. We met at the house then went down the beach and played I got a glimpse a=into my future as we walked down to the beach Julianna was walking in the middle with her friends Aster on her right and Armini on her left holding hands and I cant wait until we have our own kids come home. On the future front , We plan on attending the BIG E next week I will blog about that at a latter time. as far as other cool happenings see older blogs about swim school . I will try and update the photo cascade for the fall pic parade so everyone can see all of the photos that Jamie keeps telling everyone I am going to post. Until the next time God bless and blog to you soon love Jon
P.S. Happy Birthday to all us September kids ME, Karen and Nick , Dory, "pop's" re birthday, Shaun and Bree. Happy Birthday to us ....Happy Birthday to us ......
No comments:
Post a Comment