Monday, July 2, 2007

Happy Forth of July

Just like the the forth our summer has started with a bang. I am really excited for this summer because starting today Jamie starts her new shift, she received a promotion at work this past week that comes along with new hours 2-9p. That means that for the first time in 7 years we can sleep in together and spend the morning early afternoon together everyday I am really excited. Julianna is also excited about spending time with mom and dad and doing a lot of fun outings like going to the beach and the zoo even the Museum of since or just spend the day at the park flying our kites. Also for the first time we are all going to watch the Bristol 4Th of July parade Wednesday I can't wait. Anywhoo I just wanted to say happy forth and God bless Independence..... I also just put Julianna's first Dance rectal up on the blog (hope it works) In till I have a moment again ..... I will update soon PS Happy Anniversary to Chris and Heather on the 4Th..Happy Birthday to My favorite Brother Chris and Happy Birthday to My mother-in Law on July 7Th as always remember to look for the positives in live and remember the blessings God has given us. It is easy to gripe and complain about what we don't have, but if your to busy complain or benign negative you don't have the time to see all the joy and blessings in your life. as always hugs and kisses and love to all Jon

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte