Join us in discovering the adventures that await us on our path to grace in our God, come see what this family loves...
Sunday, June 24, 2007
I Love my husband
This is just a quick note to say that I love my husband, he is so great, I have not had a chance to check our blog recently(see previous entry), but just read his Father's Day entry and am crying!!!! Jon is a great man and I am proud to have him as my own, and he is one of the few men I know who is not afraid of saying how they really feel, even if it comes with tears and personal discomfort, he pours it out anyway, he is very brave and strong!!! Jon is also one of the most generous men I know. Jon changed jobs a few years ago to work the overnight shift so that he could stay home with Julianna during the day. And now he only gets about 6 hours of sleep each night, broken into a few hour naps, so not a lot of sleep, but he does this for us, and he still gets up and plays and teaches Julianna each day and is rarely ever grouchy!! He does so much for us and we are very proud of him. So this is just a quick note to say I LOVE YOU Jon. You are a wonderful example to Julianna, and teach her every day to hold close the things that are important, and to enjoy all of the simple beautiful things in life, and most important to have fun no matter what, because a good giggle will always make you feel better, thank you Jon for reminding us of these things. Always ,your Sunshine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte
No comments:
Post a Comment