Saturday, May 26, 2007

Let's Tear down!!!!!


Well as I said in my last post on to the destruction of my daughters room. Here is what is left of her closet and bedroom wall sitting in the year on the side of our house.I had a fun time cutting and riping down walls and shelving. but with all the fun you have tearing down there is always that dreaded clean up phase.It wasn't as fun as the ripping and cutting up everything but at last I finished picking up everything yesterday afternoon. The room is coming together rather well here are a few pictures
of the new home school study /work area (top rt) so Julianna and her sister(s) and or brother can have a place to study and do their school work while being instructed by two of the most brilliant minds in the house. (and no I am not talking about Jamie and Dakota). The area will have 3 dedicated work spaces with shelving for all of their work books,reading books ,crafts and etc......
The wardrobe will is gong to have a communal pull out shoe draw for all of their shoes ( well they are girls so I made it almost 2ft X 2ft that should hold most of the shoes).Along with hanging space and shelf space for storing off season cloths as well as two pull out hampers one for each girl
that's in the middle on either side is a 5 draw unit with hanging space on top for dresses etc.... well that's the update on the whole tear down I will post again with Pict's of the new bedroom when all is done. again thanks to all who continue to check back for updated and fun info about the craziness that Jamie and I lave to call our life TTFN and God bless you all lots of love Jon

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte