Join us in discovering the adventures that await us on our path to grace in our God, come see what this family loves...
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Hello to all
With mothers day come and gone and the official start of summer ( memorial Day)only a week away I figured it was time to update. We just returned from a few days in NYC it was fantastic. We walked around a lot and visited the American History Museum, we even had time to do a little shopping. Julianna had a blast playing in central park with all of the other Kidd's at a couple of different playground. I think New York is a wonderful city full of rich culture, beautiful sights and just about has something for everybody. Their is always something happening or to do even if it is just walking down to central park and playing in the park. Now it back to work no more vacation in til we go to Ethiopia. Julianna is now evicted from her bedroom and even her "sudo" bedroom (now that grandpa is down for a few weeks ) and the destruction of her bedroom has come and gone what a mess.I have started on building her wardrobe closet should finish this weekend and then on to the home school area we are making a dedicated work area to fit three children to learn and work then its on to painting and building the rest of the bedroom. But do not worry as soon as we finish this we have the baby's room the a whole big list of other projects to do ( see I do know what a list is ). That's about it in a nut shell oh yea I want to send out a big old HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my mom today she turns ** today I always bust her but and joke about how she was born in the **'s but she really looks great for her age so happy "49"th birthday mom hope you enjoy this 49th birthday as much or even more than the other 9 "49"th birthdays you have had Lots of love to everyone Jon ps have added some new pics and some other cool things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte
No comments:
Post a Comment