I LOVE MY LIFE!!! I really do, even the stuck in the house with a crazy 4 ear old parts like today! I am so darn lucky, and i just want to hold each moment and enjoy it for a little bit longer, sadly this is impossible, but i still would like to try.
I was just rereading my hubby's last post, and getting all teary eyed, i love that man more than the world, I had no idea i could love anyone so much, and the fact that i have him and Julianna is amazing to me. Life is so great, and i am so happy to be just where i am today, and every day, even the bad ones are good at some point! My darling sister often replies when asked how everything is going "I can't complain, well I could but what would be the point it wouldn't change anything" a great philosophy, a great and very smart sister, i am so lucky!!
I am doubly lucky in the fact that i have a great family of my own, and a great in-law family too. Jon's family is really fun, and wonderful people. Sunday was Easter and we all had dinner at my MIL and FIL's house. Dinner was great, and the company always fun with kids and grandparents all together. After dinner we ladies were cleaning up and putting things away and of course conversation turned to our kids. we talked about baby Jack and how he was doing, zack and Taylor and what they were up to, and Julianna, and then very naturally conversation turned to our adoption and questions they had in regards to it. Conversation drifted along in this vein for a bit, and then naturally shifted back to what else was going on in the family, but thing that got me was that our adoption was a natural part of the conversation, not an after thought or a forced topic, but normal. They are a great family who is very loving and understanding, and i am grateful to have them for my own. Yet again what a great life i have!!
all right i will stop before you all get ill, or in the case of my MIL Patti, cry all over the key board!!:)
always, jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment