Sunday, January 2, 2011

grace, in the coming year...

Grace: noun, the free and unmerited favor of God, as manifested in the salvation of sinners and the bestowal of blessings.

Grace, the word I choose to live in the coming year.  I want to be grace, to be a blessing to all whom I know and love.  I want to give grace, to my husband, and my children, to give them free and unmerited blessings, especially when they are unmerited, I wish to give them the grace of my love and all the mercies I can bestow upon them.  I also want to be able to receive grace, to gracefully receive the love and caring of others, even when I am sure it is unmerited, and I am unworthy of such love.

Grace, such a simple and beautiful word, such a lovely picture of God's love for us, and the and an amazing blessing to all who receive it with an open heart, grace, living it in the coming year...

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte