Friday, December 10, 2010

that germ-like yellow creature...

We have recently heard some very insightful, and funny, things from the eldest in regards to a certain cartoon character we do not really like, things like:
"mom, Spongebob is a germ."  Me,  scrambling to catch up since I am in the middle of a snotty nosed mess of babies, and now wondering if we need to reassess how much we know about germs, versus strange yellow cartoons,"how's that?"  hoping for a sensible answer.  J seriously replies "'cause he infects kids with mean ideas and naughty words, he is like a big underwater germ, bleccckkk"  Gotta say, I agree with her, and since we never watch this yellow germ we are not infected by it, yay for us,the only thing we do not have right now;-)
Also heard recently from eldest in regards to the germ like yellow creature, "It is obvious that Spongebob is not made by God, he is just messing up the prettiness He made underwater.  The devil must have made him, thank goodness he only lives in cartoons!!"  This said with obvious gusto and relief, I am thankful he only lives in cartoons too, how creepy would that be otherwise, I would not even live near the ocean if he were real!!!
That's all for now folks, more to come I am sure in the saga of debasing Spongebob :-)

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte