Saturday, December 11, 2010

Stage directing in my sleep...

So, the Christmas play, What Child is This, apparently has really gotten to me: let me explain...
I am stage directing stage left, it is a first for me, never done this kind of thing before and had no idea what I was doing a few weeks ago, barely knew the script too, YIPES!!!  So, now I am decently prepared for this venture, and since I have a fancy headset and people talking in my ear, and the timing down pretty well, I am a stage director.  Problem, it has invaded my sleep too apparently.  Last night I woke myself, and dear hubby twice with stage directions like, "you exit stage right, then cross back over to me after your scene", and "the choir exits to the floor, except the kids in costume, they need to come to me".  Poor hubby, he was startled out of a deep sleep by these ramblings, but on the up side, apparently I have my cues down and the directions are now ingrained, so it should be all good, I hope!!!  
Maybe I should just sleep my way through the play, it might be better timed, but I would miss my cuties girls as sheep, that will never work;-) Pictures will follow I am sure after this exciting evening, now to do some last minute chores...

No comments:

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.

My Favorite book says we are all adopted.
By Jamie DuPonte